New Mythology Quiz

Image
Follow Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, into the mythic woods and help her save her animals by answering related questions about her! The more you score, the higher your position will be on the  game's  leaderboard . Click here to play the game !

Pictures of Greek Gods

One picture is worth a thousand words...

I agree, and I think pictures are also more fun. Therefore I am trying to add at least one picture next to every deity I feature on my website. If I have more photos of the god available, I just link from the god's page to the god's photo gallery.


Some pictures are taken from Wikimedia Commons (by the way, a great resource for greek mythology), others are taken by myself during my visit at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. Feel free to copy any picture you like!

Yesterday I started adding further details about the gods' pictures, like who or what is depicted in the picture, approximately when the piece of art was created, where it can be found now and so on. You can read those details at the bottom of each picture.


And, of course, if you know something more or better than me, just leave a comment on this post. Thanks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pronunciation of the Greek Gods and Heroes

The New Acropolis Museum- Athens' Pride and Joy

Mythology Quiz online!