New Mythology Quiz

Image
Follow Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, into the mythic woods and help her save her animals by answering related questions about her! The more you score, the higher your position will be on the  game's  leaderboard . Click here to play the game !

My mythology website

My passion about greek mythology has turned into a...website. Have a look at:
www.greek-gods.info

Greek gods and goddesses of ancient Greece
Greek Mythology-Greek gods and goddesses of ancient Greece. Photo gallery, myths and temples of the Olympian gods. Nymphs, Muses, Cyclops, Centaurs. Greek heroes Achilles, Heracles, Odysseus and more.


(Well, I know there quite a few spelling mistakes on my articles, but I am doing my best to improve them. Just give me some time:))

Comments

Anna said…
Hi Evie,

I don't know how to respond properly on your message, so I try this way, as a comment on your blog. Nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the Netherlands. I agree that cycling is such a good way to explore a country. I hope to cycle for some hours in the afternoon. A great way to relax and clear my head of all the things that are bothering me right now. But I can look forward to a new holiday in three weeks. A week in Finland to attend the wedding of my cousin.

At highschool I studied Greek and it was fun to read on your site more about the 'persons' of the stories. Right then it seemed that they were only fighting (Ilias). But later it was quite interesting that in philosophy at the university they were talking about Plato and I've translated it on highschool, so it was easier to understand. I just wished to have more heard about the creatures, like giants and centaurs.

Take care

Anna (AnnaG73 at gmail.com)

Popular posts from this blog

Pronunciation of the Greek Gods and Heroes

The New Acropolis Museum- Athens' Pride and Joy

Mythology Quiz online!