New Mythology Quiz

Image
Follow Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, into the mythic woods and help her save her animals by answering related questions about her! The more you score, the higher your position will be on the  game's  leaderboard . Click here to play the game !

Chatroom

There are so many ideas I have for this website...

One the one hand, I want to add more, much more content- mythology is such a broad topic that I guess http://www.greek-gods.info/ will never be 100% complete...

On the other hand, I hate having a "one-way" website- I want some interactivity in it. So yesterday I decided to leave the content part for a while and to add a chatroom to it.
(http://www.greek-gods.info/chat)

Now that I think it over, I don't know whether a chatroom is really suitable for this website, but let's give it a try and time will tell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Pronunciation of the Greek Gods and Heroes

The New Acropolis Museum- Athens' Pride and Joy

Mythology Quiz online!